You know the infamous peanut butter shot they talk about. Well I got to have one daily starting today. Just ask my nurse friend Lisa, she is a nurse and had trouble pushing it all in as it is so think, it took forever. She was amazed. Hopefully Kyle will be home to do them after this so I won't have to make anyone else do it. This is just progesterone disolved in sesame oil. I had a reaction to the peanut oil I had the last time so hopefully this will go smoothly.
I am so excited. (yeah right) Well at least now I feel like I am almost there. My schedule got moved up (instead of back) so that is good. It looks like my embryo transfer could be as early as June 16 or 17th. Wow. I can't wait. It will only get more intense from here. I am so greatful to have great friends who are so wonderful at helping with the kids as I go to endless doctor appointments and calling to see how things are going. It means the world to me and helps me get through this crazy time. What I would do without my ward, I don't know.
3 comments:
I hope everything goes well. We're praying for you!
I will keep praying!!
I swear my butt has never been the same after all of those shots based in oil. It's the worst, and I'm sorry. But, YAY that you will be able to do the transfer soon! We're still praying for you!
Post a Comment