I can't believe it but I did my transfer this afternoon. I wasn't scheduled until tomorrow and with the last rounds it took an extra day so I was expecting that and then they called at 9:30 and told me to be there at 12:30. They didn't even know what the embryos were like and how many. I had to wait until the doctor told us there. But we implanted 2 great blast, one was even an expanding blast. I was a little crazy all morning as I was at the park when I got the call and had plans from 10 to 11:30. So it was a little insane but it al worked out and a perfect transfer per the doctor. Now I just have to wait. My beta is on the 25th. I have some great people watching my kids tonght and not bringing htem home until bedtime and someone else watching them tomorrow and Thursday during the day. I will have them a little while but hopefully I can get all my rest in and not have to worry about kids.
Now just praying I am . I told my Kyle I was preggo as I have 2 great embryos in my uterus and now if they would just stay and implant life would be great.
Oh, I may have 1 or possibly 2 that I can freeze, they are still growing but not at blasts yet. I have never had that happen with the other 3 cycles so I don't know what to think.
4 comments:
...I will keep on praying!!...
this is amazing!
That is the coolest thing to think about - you've got tiny little babies in there! I hope that they decide to stick around and do some growing. Life is so amazing. You're in our prayers! I would say give me a call if you need help with your kiddos, but I'm on the other end of the adventure called pregnancy, and it's all I can do to make sure that mine stay clean and fed! :)
That is awesome! We'll be praying too!
Good luck. I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment