Monday, June 28, 2010

Tired and Hungry

I have been feeling pretty well. I have to eat every couple of hours or I start to feel bad. The only problem is then Tanner and Kayla think that it is snack time for everyone. I have also needed a nap every day. So far I have just put on a show for the kids and snoozed on the couch. Hopefully I can continue that and have the kids stay out of trouble while it happens. I go back in tomorrow for more blood work and I am intersted in what my beta number will be.  I am also looking forward to the ultrasound in 2 weeks or less. This long terrible process does have its perks. I already have an ultrasound picture from when they transfered them into the uterus. I will also have another one and see heart beats before most people do. I guess you have to count your blessings.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just the title of your post makes me think pregnancy!!