As the kids approach three I can definatly tell. Tanner is having a hard time listening and nothing seems to phase him. I am starting to get worried. But the big thing is the imaginative play. Tanner especially. He love to pretend all sorts of thing. He is often an animal as he goes around making noises of that animal and won't even talk just make sounds. He also loves to cook anything and everything. He has taken to making birthday cakes adn having everyone have a brithday with opening presents and blowing out candles. When he explains what he is doing he is so serious.
Kayla's new thing is to sing and dance. At church she "sings" along with all the hymns. Just a high pitch sing-song voice with not many words. At home she will tell me to turn on the music and she dances around and sings at the top of her lungs. It is so funny. She will tell us to watch her. If you talk or look like you are doing something else she will come and put her hands on your cheeks and say " you just need to watch me" I want to get a video of it. Hopefully I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment