The kids were up multiple times in the night last night. Since Kyle is working nights, he wasn't even home. We had a rough time as they both were crying and wanting to be held. Kayla wanted to be in my room with me and Tanner wanted to be in the rocking chair in his room. We had a rough time until the tylenol kicked in and they went back to sleep after 45 min. Well 2 1/2 hours later, repeat and then Tanner was up for over an hour and nothing would settle him down. We ended up on the couch and him crying while watching Mickey Mouse. He was so miserable, but nothing worked and he didn't want any of my suggestions. He finally went back to sleep and then 2 hours later was up again. Kyle was getting home from work now and he went to bed and I put Tanner back to his bed but I was up and a few minute later Kayla was up for the day. We spent the morning at the doctor with double ear infections for both. Then to the pharmacy where they had the antibiotics but no drops. Then to another pharmacy for the ear drops and finally back home. Through all this Tanner was never happy and was whining/crying most of the time despite being on meds. finally after the ear drops kicked in he was happier. Needless to say it has been a rough day.
On top of that I hurt my knee on May 20th and after a week was mostly back to normal. Well yesterday it started up again and I did all that running around limping badly. I finally have a dr appt for the knee in the morning. I have a feeling it will not be an easy fix but I had better do something as by the end of the day my whole leg aches from hip to ankle.
Pray that our family gets well and can stop all the doctor appointments. Well I still have to go to the reproductive doctor a couple times a week, but that is my life.
2 comments:
Yikes! I hope you are all on the mend soon!!
Awwww, I'm sorry. No sleep and a hurt knee...that is the pits. I will send some prayers your way.
Post a Comment