Friday, June 25, 2010

I am Officially Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is official. I am pregnant. I got the call from the doctor this afternoon and my blood test from this morning is positive. My beta (HCG) level came back at 448 for any of you who have been through fertility treatments, you know what that means. I am still on all my meds and will go back to the doctor on Tuesday for another check and ultrasound in 2 weeks.

I am so glad to announce that they have taken me of the miserable PIO shot. Yeah, I am so glad, the reaction I was getting was miserable.

I am only 4 weeks along at this point so it is very early. I know most people don't announce the pregnancy this early but I wanted to share my good news with all of you who have left me wonderful comments, prayed for me, talked to me, and been there for us during this long 3 month process. I appreciate it. I am already having some symptoms and have to eat often or I don't feel great. I am not really nauseous but don't feel great until I eat. I hope I don't get really sick with kids to tend to. I wasn't very sick with Kayla and Tanner so I am hoping for a repeat.

8 comments:

Chris and Joy said...

I'm so excited for you! I caught myself counting down to Friday evening to find out the news. I hope you do have a repeat of pregnancy just like Kayla & Tanner.

Natasha Gwynn said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Let's hope there's twins again!

Jen said...

That's awesome Melissa, Congratulations!!

Sarah said...

YAY!!

Jenn Shields said...

congrats melissa! i've been anxiously following along and am so excited for you and kyle!!

Lauren in GA said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so, so, so happy for you!!!!!!!

MomSchwartz said...

Mozel tov!! I couldn't be more excited for y'all!

Jami said...

Congrats. I am so excited for you. I haven't been blogging for a while. Keep me updated.