I went to the doctor on Sat, Sunday and Tuesday for bloodwork. Things continue to look good. At time I think i am having symptoms that will lead to a good outcome but the problem is the meds. The meds they give you are the same meds your body generates when you get pregnant so they side effects can be symptoms or the symptoms can be side effects. One way or another we will know by Friday night. It makes me a little anxious but I want to know also.
I switched to a different PIO shot and it worked for 2 days and then last night I got my rash, swelling, pain, itching back at the injection site. I was so not happy. I am not sure what can be done about it now. I think I may wait until the results on Firday and if they are positive then I will see what an alternative is.
I have met so many amazing people in a wonderful infertility forum. Therey are wonderful people all over the world who are going through the same things I am. Some of their blogs are amazing as they are able to verbilize their feelings about the whole process. It leaves me in awe but agreeing with what they say. I wish I could say it better but just do my best. Some of these women have had more than 5 procedures with all negative results. Or the harder to deal with a positive with only a few days later having the numbers fall instead of rise and it just being a chemical pregnancy. I can't imagine that or the heart ache of micarriage after miscarriage after having gone through IVF. I am so blessed to have my wonderful little ones. They bring me so much joy even during this trying time. I just think about how much harder it would be to go through not having had the success I did. Granted it took me 3 rounds to get pregnant the first time, but now I try to be confident that the doctor made it work once and can do so again. One way or another our journey is about to change.
2 comments:
How much fun your kids are at this age! Now hopefully all will be better for you. Mom
We are still praying...I am glad that so far things continue to look good.
Post a Comment