So last night about 8:30 I was laying down reading and all of a sudden the phone rings. Kyle is downstair answers and I dont' think anything of it. A few minute later he come upstairs and tells me it was Dr. Shapiro on the phone. All 9 of the embryos survived the thaw. Wow. I had forgottent that that might happen and it was so late I didn't even think about it. So, we are thrilled with that news. We will get another update tomorrow on how they are progressing and how many cells they are now and how many have stopped growing. Only 25% to 30% of eggs make it to Blastocytes which is at day 5 or 6 and what we want to implant. My schedule has been moved up and we should do the transfer on June 16 or 17. Wow. I can't believe it. It took forever and now it is right around the corner.
Then I have to be on bed rest of 3 day. How does that work with 2 -two year olds. I have several friends who have offered to help so I can get some rest. But with Kyle working 12 hour days from 4 pm to 4 am It will be hard enough doing the minimum. Wish is luck and Pray that we are blessed.
2 comments:
Wow. That's amazing! I can't believe that they all survived. Another Octomom?? (Totally kidding...) Good luck with everything! That is fantastic! :)
I wish you luck and will keep praying!!
That is so amazing that they all survived!! Modern medicine is so wonderful.
Post a Comment