Sunday, June 20, 2010

"I Would Die For That"



I just heard this song for the first time. It made me cry. It is all about wanting to have a family, take a minute and watch it. It will touch your life.

2 comments:

Chris and Joy said...

Wow what a great song! I've held a couple of those signs myself. I tried posting to you a couple of nights ago and blogger wouldn't let me. I just wanted to say that you are in my prayers & thoughts. Thank you for sharing your journey this time. I am so grateful that Chris & I can try the old fashioned way. We are trying again too. I had to be on progesterone with Sarah. The doctor told me this time that she wants us to try again without hormones to see if I can get pregnant. Getting pregnant wasn't my problem. Staying pregnant was though. It scares me that I may have another miscarriage or how long it may take to get pregnant. I just trust & have faith in God. Hopefully you & I will have babies again together!
I know hormones are horrible, but I'm sure you're the woman for the job!

Sarah said...

I loved this song - it made me realize that even though it is such a physical challenge to be pregnant and go through labor, it is also such a blessing. Thank you for posting it.