Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update

I feel like I haven't updated for a while, but there isn't much new. I don't feel well at all. Instead of morning sickness I have 24 hr sickness. It could be much worse I am not throwing up much and I don't say that to complain. I know people who were much sicker than me but it isn't fun. I never feel great and mostly feel like I am just sick. I have to eat every 2 hours or it gets worse. The kids think they have to eat with me so I feel like all I do is feel myself and my kids. I am always exhausted, I always take a nap and sometime 2 a day. They are never very long with my twins but it helps. I have also felt light headed, dizzy at time especially when I stand. I also feel out of breathe very easiely, hopefully that will pass. I would love to go out walking every day but it is Vegas after all.

Tomorrow I have my ultrasound and I will be able to see the heartbeats and they will tell me for sure if I am having twins. Some people (and I won't name names) think I should be having triplets, but this will prove them wrong.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It's hard to be pregnant and make physical bodies for spirits! I hope that your pregnancy goes well and you aren't feeling sick for too long. All I can say about the first trimester is thank goodness for PBS - I don't know how we would have survived around here without being able to plop my kids in front of the TV and take a nap. Horrible, I know, but a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.

Natasha Gwynn said...

I'm anxiously awaiting ultrasound results. Can you please post them? :-)

Lauren in GA said...

I am sorry that you aren't feeling well. I hope it passes really soon.