Thursday, July 22, 2010

I had another blood test yesterday and they took me from 4 vivelle patches every 3 days down to 2 patches. I then go in for more blood work tomorrow. I hope that means I will continue to be weaned off all the meds. I am so ready for that to happen. I should also have another ultrasound next week at some point. Those are alwasy fun and give piece of mine. I know all pregnant women worry about their babies some, but those who struggle with infertility, it can be quite severe. I am lucky enough to never have dealt with pregnancy loss but it is a common problem with infertility and the ultrasounds give a sense of relief.

My 24-hour sickness has only gotten worse this week. I am so glad I felt really well camping last week. It could have been miserable but was very nice. Seems like all I can do this week is lay on the couch and tend kids. Poor Kyle has had to pick up the slack besides working 60 hours. The house is a mess but I guess in the long run, it won't matter.

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

You are right. In the long run in won't matter.

I hope you feel better soon!