The kids have been so excited for this day and I think it lived up to their expectations. One very important thing was birthday hats. We decorated the house last night and set out the party hats. They wore them off and on all day long.
Grandma and Grandpa bought them birthday balloons and they loved playing with them.
Tanner wanted his picture with the presents.
Here are the shirts Uncle Kendall bought them for the birthday. They were adorable and they had to put them right on.
Here is Grandma doing a puzzle with Kayla. She is really into puzzles lately and will have a blast with it.
Here is Tanner's Mickey Mouse cake. I had plans but not feeling well that night, Grandma rescued me and decorated the cakes for me.
Here is Kayla's turtle cake. It is made out of cupcakes that are frosted together. It turned out so cute.
Blowing out the candles.
Tanner's turn
.
2 comments:
Your pictures are great. So glad we could be there! Love, Mom
Happy Birthday! I can't believe how big they are getting. I can't wait to see what you are having.
Post a Comment