Sunday, July 18, 2010

TWINS

Sorry for those of you who were waiting for an update from the ultrasound. I had it and then packed and left for a camping trip. I didn't have time to get things posted. It is official. There were two heartbeats so we are expecting twins. I am excited but tempered by not feeling well. While camping I felt suprisingly well but today has been terrible. I hate feeling bad all day long. Nothing seems to make it feel any better. I will try to get the ultrasound pic up but not today.

On another note in an hour I have a meeting at the church to find out about new ward boundaries/spliting/new bishop and whatever else. We are excited to see the new changes.

3 comments:

Natasha Gwynn said...

Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome! Congrats! When are they splitting us? I'll be out of town for awhile so keep me posted please!

Jami said...

I am so excited for you. I hope you start feeling better soon!