Thursday, July 1, 2010

Twins--Double Joy, Double Fun

We went to the doctor for the first ultrasound today. I have 2 egg sacs in my uterus. I am so excited. They won't call it twins for another 10 days when you can see heartbeats but we are thrilled to get another round of double the fun and double the joy. Wish is luck making it through the pregnancy

I am still feeling good. Just tired and wanting to eat constantly. I feel like  I have an empty leg that just won't fill up. I don't want to eat any sweet and am eating tons of fruit. That has to be good for the babies right. I am still on hormones. I had another blood check today so we will see where that takes us. Hopefully another couple of weeks and I can get off them all together.

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Yahhhhhoooooooo!!! That is so wonderful!!!!!!! I am glad you are feeling good. That is such great news, too.

Now I want some fruit ;)

Bree said...

That is so awesome Melissa!!! I am way thrilled for your growing family, Congrats!!! Brianna Park

Nicki said...

I am totally pumped for you! I hope that pregnancy goes smoothly for you!