Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kayla's Dreams

Kayla has started to have bad dreams at night. A couple of them just made me laugh and I wanted to remember them

The first one happened a few months ago. The day before she had been to the ball park with Kyle and had an accident, the not so nice kind. So Kyle took her to the bathroom, took off her underwear and then flushed it along with the solid matter. So back to the dream. She wakes up crying and wants to go to the bathroom. This is weird as they still wear diapers at night, but if she wanted to go I was all for it. So in we go with her still fussing and she is telling me no, don't do it. I am confused and ask what is wrong. "Don't mom, don't flush my underwear." I try not to laugh and say, I won't. Then she is fine and goes back to bad. Apparently that was a little tramatic for her.

Last week she cries and I go it. I say it is okay and to lay back down. "But I can't mom, there are alligator everywhere" I tell her there are not alligator and she can go back to sleep. She looks up at me and asks so seriously, "Did you flick them all away?" I tell her I did and she lays right back down and knocks out. So apparently I am an alligator wrestler along with my other duties. I think alligator are something she is really afraid of, not sure why, as she has never seen one.

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

You're the best Melissa. All you accomplish and you still have the time to flick all of those pesky alligators away.

Those stories were so cute!