We went to the RE today for an ultrasound. I am just 10 weeks and you can already seem them moving around and all the body parts.Baby A is upside down and harder to see the parts. Baby B was just dancing and waving at us, you can even see her little hand in the ultrasound picture. That was fun. I am officially released from Dr. Shapiro and off to the OB we go.
The babies both had good measurements ( I didn't get them) but were normal. Heartbeats were 170 and 174 so things are going fantastic.
I already can't fit into my regular clothes and was so kindly informed by the doctor that I will just explode over the next few week, I can hardly wait. Actually I don't mind that, if I just felt better I don't really care about a big belly, I just want to start feeling them move around.

4 comments:
I noticed you called Baby B a her. Are you thinking you're having at least one girl?
So excited for you!
Kyle just wants 2 boys so I have to give him a hard time.
So, so, so, EXCITING!!!! It really is amazing that we are able to see our babies at only 10 weeks gestation.
Were you sick the whole time with your last pregnancy or did the nausea subside after a while?
I was hardly sick last time, this time has been so much worse. It is starting to improve, so hopefully it will be gone soon.
Post a Comment