Saturday, August 16, 2008
"Please, this shoe"
Kayla has a new found fasination with shoes. She brings me her shoe and says. "shoe, shoe" and holds up her foot to put it on. They can be what ever shoes she can find, even Tanner's sandles like this picture. Today she did that and then I put one on and she says "please, this shoe". I don't know about you but I call that a sentence. She was so proud of her self. She has been putting 2 words together for a while but this is the first time she put 3 words together. She is also signing. She will sign more, milk, eat. Communication is so nice. Tanner is now saying this and that for everything. So he is coming along as well. He is walking 8 or 10 steps as a time. He is so proud of himself after he walks. So we practice walking back and forth. He loves to lunge and fall at the end. I think if he would just stop doing this he would be walking everywhere like his big sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! We have the same sandals for Brennon. Any chance you want to come for our scrapbook retreat in January, we still have a few spots.... just checking.
Post a Comment