I think Kayla went from not having an age (as Kyle says before they are 1), to having a 2 yr old. Kayla walks, talks, has a very strong opinion and is throwing fits. She has always thrown a few but they are getting worse. As in throw yourself on the floor and scream. She loves to scream until she gets her way. She has been throwing food off her tray. We tell her no and put the food back on her tray so she thinks she gets to throw it off again. And even getting in trouble will do it over and over until you get her down.She has started pushing Tanner away and taking his hand off toys when she doesn't want to share. Oh my, and she is only 12 months. What am I to do when she is really 2.
Oh, some other great new. I have a new nephew. He was born yesterday. Logan Shane Whittier makes my brother Shane a first time dad. Congrats. I am excited to go up the first week in September and see him and spend some time with them. What a proud Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment