Friday, August 29, 2008

Beach Bums


We took the kids to the beach for the first time with Rick, Ally and kids. They were a little unsure when we got there, but once they warmed up they had a good time. This is when we first arrived, notice the unsure faces.
Kayla loved the sand and was covered from head to toe. She also kept tasting it. Yuck!!
As you can see Tanner did fine as long as he could sit on a towel. The binky is to keep sand out of the mouth.
Poor Ally, is pregnant and will get sick with too much sand, so she just sat and watched.
Hailey, Hayden, and Erik-Thanks for play with your almost cousins.
Can you find Kyle and Rick?
Kyle always complains that I am never in pictures, but he never takes them of me and the kids. Driving home I said I had no pic of me on the kids first beach trip. So he took one.


This was on the way home, I guess the beach is tiring.

Hopefully our next trip will be even more fun.

5 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I love it! Those pictures are great...especially them zonked out in the car :)

Anonymous said...

I thought I recognized her, it's Ali, Rick's wife.

Missed seeing more of you on the last socal trip!

Happy Labor Day, Mike

Jami said...

That looks like a fun trip. They are so cute and big. It is good to see you guys.

The Miles Files said...

I love the last picture of them sacked out. That explains just how much fun they had! It looks like California was great fun. What a nice place to get to visit family.

Meri said...

Melissa--your picture was gorgeous! I'm so glad Kyle took it.

Your energy astounds me. Tell me you get really tired and sleep very well at night? You're as amazing as ever! What gorgeous and adored babies you have!