People over the past have told me the babies look like each of us at different times. Now that they are getting older and taking on more of their own characteristics. Below are pictures of each baby up close. Also are pics of Kyle and I as babies. So share with me who you think Tanner looks like and who you think Kayla looks like. I am interested in your responses.

Kayla 9 months
Tanner 9 months

Will and Melissa 
Kyle 1 year


5 comments:
They look like did at the same age! WoW! Mike
I think they look like Daddy :)
Soooooooooo Cute!
That is so scary. I would definately guess the second picture is Tanner and the first of you really looks like Kayla.
Kyle all the way
I think Kayla looks just like Kyle. Tanner looks like Kyle more than you but not as much as he used too. I've often looked at pictures of your babies and thought they looked like 'mini-Kyles' ;-)
Natasha
Post a Comment