Kyle bought the babies a frog pool for the summer. I don't know how much we will get to the big pool as I will mostly have to do it alone, but this looks like lots of fun for the babies without too much work for me. They had a blast in there today. They both splashed and splashed, they didn't even complain when water got in their faces. That is good news. I couldn't belive how long they played in there and never even whined. I was sad to take them out but it was dinner time. Looks like we need to get some real pool toys, instead of kitchen items.
Notice the splashing.

Notice how Kyle spent the time:)
We also spent the morning outside and they loved it. The only problem was that Kayla's arms and legs got all red and scratched from crawling in the grass. Both Kyle and I had problems with grass when we were little (I still do) so I am not surprised but feel bad as I know how it is uncomfortable. Tanner won't crawl in the grass so we have yet to see if he is allergic like Kayla.

We also spent the morning outside and they loved it. The only problem was that Kayla's arms and legs got all red and scratched from crawling in the grass. Both Kyle and I had problems with grass when we were little (I still do) so I am not surprised but feel bad as I know how it is uncomfortable. Tanner won't crawl in the grass so we have yet to see if he is allergic like Kayla.
1 comment:
No wonder Kyle does not call me, he's too busy being a dad! Go Kyle!
Mike
Post a Comment