Both babies were wearing overalls today so I had to take some pictures. If you haven't yet voted on who they look like, we would love to hear your opinion.
We went to the doctor for check ups. Kayla weighs 18 lb 8 oz (50%) and is 30 in tall (above 97%). Tanner weighs 18 lb (30 %) and is 30 inches tall (90%). Both of their head were at like 90% but Tanner's was bigger. I think they got that from the Whittier side (thanks Uncle Will).
Here is the gate at the top of the stairs, Kyle says it looks like they are in a cage.
2 comments:
So cute!!!!!
I love how she is looking at you in that one picture!
I think Kayla is really starting to look like you. Especially with that look on her face... ha, ha. Tanner of course looks like his daddy. Cute pictures. They are growing so fast.
Post a Comment