Sunday, April 27, 2008

Teeth

Well, last Sunday Tanner got his first tooth, we are still waiting for the other bottom one, it is right there, but not through the skin yet. On Tuesday, Kayla got her 4th tooth, Those top teeth are growing fast. Which bring us to our problem. She loves to put things into her mouth and chew on them. For the past couple of weeks, she has been biting any cloth she can get her mouth on, often my pants or shirt. I knew it was just a matter of time before she bit me. Well on Friday she bit a tiny piece of my shoulder, just a tiny pinch that left a little mark. Then this morning she was giving me kisses and decided to bite my lip, ouch. I don't know that I want anymore kisses from her. Hopefully Tanner will stay out of the way and we can break this habit soon. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

Ohhhh, ouch! Those little teeth are the sharpest things ever! Hope you aren't in too much pain after her little nibble :)