Wednesday, April 30, 2008

9 months

Here is my yard sale find of the week. The Cozy Coupe was only $5. Too bad it is pink/purple but I guess I can't be picky. THey love it. Kayla can even squeak the horn.

Here are our monthly pictures in their bouncy seats. I can't belive how grown up they are looking and even acting. They pull up on everything (Kayla with 1 hand) and are speed crawlers. They aren't my little babies any longer.

We are now in their convertable carseats, hopefully they will be happier to sit up and see out the window.


We have been using these bath seat for safety. They love the bath but wanted to crawl around and on top of each other. They have more fun and I don't worry when they are in these. I hope their love of baths will transfer to the pool.

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Seriously, so cute!!! I love the pics! They are on the move in that little Cozy Coupe!

Look at those adorable smiles :)

Chris and Joy said...

They are so cute. Isn't it amazing to realize one day that they're not littly bitty babies any more. When did that happen. Good job finding the Cozy Coupe for only $5. You can't beat that.

The Miles Files said...

It must be extra fun to have two kids having "firsts" and other little milestones at the same time. That picture in the car is so cute. That was one of my kids favorite toys. It is good that you are teaching them to share the car so early. Then they won't come to you when they turn sixteen expecting that you get them their own cars! :)

Anonymous said...

They even look more grown up than when I saw them ten days ago. I had such fun being with all of you. Love, Mom