Sunday, April 20, 2008

Crazy internet game

I've been tagged so here goes:A ~ Each person has to list 6 facts / habits about themB ~ After part A go to 6 people's blog's and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog and that they have been tagged. List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.

fact-Being a twin mom is the best, the rest of the world is just missing out.

fact-my babies get more fun every day, every week, every month-I love how they crawl around and can play together

fact-I love to bake and try new recipes or especially alter ones to what I think will be better

fact- I love to do crafts and am enjoying my new found time to make great things for my babies.

fact-I love my family and wish I lived closer to them.

habit-I tried to think of a habit, but life with twins doesn't leave time to make habits, you just do it the fastest and easiest way.

I tag-Jamie, Maria, Lauren, Cherise, I think that is all I know.

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

I really enjoyed reading all of these!

I am so behind on all of the, "tags" that I have received...but, I will try to get to it. It seems that I am doing good to get any blogging done, lately!