We had a little family staying with us for 2 months while their house was getting finished. Lettie is 1 mo younger than Kayla and Tanner. They all had fun playing together. It was nice to have company around during the day and especially in the evening as Kyle works a lot. They have moved into their house now, so we will miss her and Trista and Morgan. Hopefully we will still see them often.

We even dressed Kayla and Lettie alike one day.


I put barettes in Kayla's hair for the first time this week. It is getting long enough to stand up and be unrully but not long enough for much of a do yet. So I am trying, but usually by midmorning it is scary. Kyle turned to me in church today and said, " What happened to Kayla's hair." I had fixed it after her bath and then again after her nap when we left for church. Oh well, I will just pray it grows, grows, grows.
No comments:
Post a Comment