Tuesday, March 4, 2008

To Do:

My sister-in-law recently made a list of things to do before she is 30 and asked us to make one too. Well, I am already past that mark but I could do 40. Wow, does that sound old. I guess that should give me a lot of time to finish it. So here's wishing.

1-Raise Kayla and Tanner and ? ? ? to be happy, healthy, well adjusted children who are pleasant to be around.
2-Go on a cruise with my husband.
3-Travel to another country (maybe back to Ireland)
4-Get in and stay in shape so I have lots of energy to go places and do things with my kids
5-Teach my kids to love reading
6-Learn to play the piano well enough to play hymns
7-Learn enough interior design to decorate my house to my liking
8-Read at least 1 book a month
9-Complete a scrapbook for each of my children's first year
10-Be a loving, structured, organized mom
11-Move out of the desert
12-Keep in close contact with my siblings so my kids can know their cousins and grandparents
13-Do the things with my kids that they will remember like family vacations and trips

2 comments:

Jamie said...

wow - good list. Ireland? I didn't know you went there. I'll have to hear all about it. Shane and I are planning a trip down south to see you guys - i don't know when yet but probably last week of march or first week of April - how does that sound?

Cherise said...

Great list, Melissa. I was hoping it would say, move to where my sister is, but we can work on that one. I hope we can one day take that cruise together. You should see Brennon right now, he is throwing the tantrum of all tantrums. It's almost cute!