Tuesday, March 4, 2008
HELP!! I'm stuck and can't get out.
Yesterday both babies just got up from their first nap. I had already fed Kayla but not Tanner. I left Kayla playing on the floor of our room and went to the loft to feed Tanner (he likes the nursing pillow). Kyle was getting into the shower to get ready to go to work. After a few minutes I hear Kyle yelling. But I am feeding Tanner and he is an adult and can survive 10 min without me. I finish feeding Tanner and go back to the bedroom. Kyle is just getting out of the shower. I asked why he was calling me. He said, "Kayla locked me in the shower." I started to laugh. How can a 16 lb baby keep you at 200++ anywhere. Well, he crawled over to the shower door (maybe with enticing) and started head butting the door. When Kyle wanted to get out, he couldn't without hitting her in teh head. He finally threw a bottle of shampoo to get her attention elsewhere. She started crawling to it, started to turn back, but Kyle open the door and slowly pushed her to be able to get out. I laughed so hard when I heard the story. Kyle's first comment was, don't tell anyone. Yeah, right. I knew it had to go on the blog. It is too funny. You should ask him how is daughter is stronger than him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the story. Somehow Kyle did not tell us about it.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment