Saturday, March 29, 2008

Feeding and daily life

I feel like I spend a lot of my dad feeding the little ones. They still nurse 5 times a day and then they eat lunch and dinner of real food. I think I may have to start giving breakfast as well because when I eat my breakfast they are always begging for bites. When Kyle is around to help I often make/let him take a turn. He has laughed at me for the faces I make when feeding Kayla. So I had to return the favor.

You gotta love those messy faces.
For some reason they both love to look out the window from our loft and see the street below. Even if there are no cars or people some how it is interesting.
Kayla is now pushing this walking toy around and taking steps. Watch out.
Tanner is as mobile as possible with out crawling. He moves around, reaches for things, and sits himself back up. He will even go from sitting to all fours. He rocks and shoot himself forward, but no crawling yet, hopefully soon.

2 comments:

The Miles Files said...

I love the feeding faces. Keeping faces clean is a lot harder than it seems, huh? I think it is so neat for them to have a built in buddy. I bet once Kayla starts walking, Tanner will not want to miss out on the opportunities available to walkers, and follow suit? He seems mellow though, so maybe not. You are a champ with the nursing. Way to go!

Chris and Joy said...

Such adorable pictures. I agree with you about the words of "You're Gonna Miss This". I love the song and it makes me cry every time I hear it. I try to soak in every moment with Sarah. I get excited about what new experience will come next, but then in the same breath I don't want to rush the stage we're at!
Great job on the nursing! I'm still nursing Sarah and it's amazing. It's so much easier when Mom and baby get the hang of it!