Monday, August 9, 2010

Better and Worse

I had almost 3 days of feeling better, not normal but so much better that I could function. Then on day of not so good and then yesterday was pretty good. Today was another bad day and I am out of my Zofran. I am debating getting it refilled as it is expensive and not sure how much I will use. Just hoping to have more days of pretty good and less days of worse.

My kids seem to be such wimps when they hurt them selves around the house. I am not talking about really hurt, you can't even see a scratch or red. And they whine and cry like they are dying. They really do get hurt and they cry for a minute but then they are tough and it is all good. Doesn't make sense to me. I am tired of all the fake hurts that you can't even see.

No comments: