Friday, June 20, 2008

Steps and more steps

Well yesterday Tanner took his first steps. Kyle didn't belive me and I had Tanner show him this morning and he took a couple more after a few tries. Go little man. So both my babies are taking steps. Everyday Kayla takes a few steps a dozen times. She still doesn't walk to me but to get where she wants between toys or couches. She can stand up on her own from the middle of the floor. She stands up and raises her arms like "look at me".

They have both learned how to get on the little riding toy I bought for $2 (what a bargain). They also can push it with their feet. I was impressed. Kayla has even started pushing Tanner while he is sitting on it.

They have both been sick for the last week. I am ready for them to get better. They are both coughing now, poor little guys. Tanner is also about to cut his top 2 teeth. Grow teeth, grow. I am ready for them to break through and make him happier.

3 comments:

Meri said...

Congratulations on the ilttle walkers, Melissa! Get ready to start running!!! I can't even imagine it with twins! Phew!

The Miles Files said...

Wow, I bet you are one busy girl with two walkers! I hope they are both feeling better.

Jen said...

You're so lucky to have twins. And such cute ones at that. I would love to have twins. Maybe someday. Church and everything else is going to be much more interesting with them walking. You will really start looking forward to nursery now.