Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Week

Here is a little of what happened this week. We had company on Sunday so I made Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. Kayla wanted to "help". She learned how to eat batter out of the bowl and loved licking the beater. Then on Thursday I made Chocolate Chip Cookies for a craft group I am in charge of. This time Tanner got to lick the beater.
I wanted pictures taken with my babies for Mother's Day. It didn't happen that day but I finally got them taken. I have tons of pics of them with Kyle but he never takes them for me.

Kayla and Jello, need I say more.They both love to play outside. This morning Kayla slept in, she hasn't been feeling well so I didn't wake her. So I took Tanner downstairs and when I put Sasha outside he wanted to go as well. I kept watching him as I was cooking. I heard the sprinklers come on and looked and he was dry. A couple of minutes later I look out the door and Tanner is sitting in the spray with a big grin on his face. I ran to get the camera. I don't know if you can see but he came in soaked and smiling.


1 comment:

Cherise said...

THey look so cute! I have a picture of Katelynn as a baby with a tray full of jello and it all over her face. How funny. Tell Kyle his grass looks great, I am impressed. So fun to do all this fun stuff with them.