Friday, June 6, 2008

10 month pics

Well life has been busy, I ended up subbing all last week at my old school for a teacher whose husband past away unexpectedly. It was fun but I am glad I am not a working mom. Kyle got lots of time with them while trying to do real estate in the morning. Thanks to Trista for watching them 2 afternoons. Kyle's parents were her Thursday and Friday and watched them those afternoons. It worked out but was very busy and they sure missed mom.
So last week they turned 10 mo old but I didn't get pic posted. This week has been very busy with at least 2 places to go everyday except today. I am just glad to stay home. I can't belive next month my babies will be 1.

Also a health update on Tanner's foot. We had x-rays done and they were concerned enough to send us to a specialist. With much ado about nothing, the specialist said of his 2 tendons one is stronger and that is why his foot points out 90 degrees. He can turn it straight and even in. So as he learns to walk and stands more the weaker tendon will strengthen and should pose no problem. That is good news. I was worried. We will check back in 6 mo just to be safe but at least I know why now.

2 comments:

The Miles Files said...

Pretty soon, they are going to be holding the bouncer! I love to see the pictures of them always together. It must just be the best thing to always have your best friend right there with you, ready for an adventure.

Lauren in GA said...

They are getting so big! And they are so cute!

such good news that his little foot will be just fine in time!