Sunday, January 27, 2008

Out of Town

I have been in VA for the past 8 days. I had a blast taking the babies to visit Aunt/Uncles/cousins and Grandparents. The babies did fabulous on the plane which helped me out as I traveled without Kyle to help. Give me a few days to get back settled and I will post our fun pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the pictures. I missed seeing you and of course the babies. Glad you had a good time.
Love, Mom

Jon Dubyk said...

I can't believe that you were just in Blacksburg! I was seriously just there...Nicki told me she had lunch with you and I was so mad that I missed you! Next time you go into town, you have to tell me ahead of time and I will make a special trip. I can't believe how big your little kiddos are! I'll be calling you this week for an update on all of their new fun tricks!!!