Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Learning New Things

Over our trip both babies learned something new. They have both been rolling over on accident for almost a month, but now Kayla can roll over when ever she wants. She doesn't always want to show people but it is much more consistent. This is good except when she does it in bed. Then she rolls over and has trouble going to sleep. Tanner learned to blow raspberries. Kyle says it is just spitting, but he keeps practicing, I am sure he will get good at it. This is fine with me even if it makes his clothes and the blanket he lays on wet. But the problem comes when he wants to practice when he is eating. I am sure there are many baby food showers to come.

3 comments:

Chris and Joy said...

I agree with what you wrote at the top of the post. I told Chris that 2007 was the best year of my life. We were finally pregnant with a sustainable (sp?) pregnancy and I gave birth to a 100% healthy, beautiful baby girl. Who could ask for more right? I'm sure 2008 will bring many joys to us just like 2007. Remember this year we get to watch our babies celebrate their birthdays for the first time!

The Miles Files said...

Thanks so much for coming to visit. I was GREAT to see you guys. The twins are as cute as I imagined. I am glad your trip went well. It looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

10 days w/o a new post. Missing them! Mike