I was sitting on the couch the other day and look down and this is how I found Kayla. Everyone who holds her comments on how she never sits still. She is my wiggle worm. She squirms all over and is moving around doing it.
Kayla also found her toes. He now loves to grab her toes as she lays on her back. That sometimes means she thinks she should pull off her sock. (We have already lost ond) It is so funny but it keeps her entertained so I won't complain.
Well Tanner finally figured out how to roll on command now. Well not my command but his. He does it when he is supposed to be going to sleep. We fought Kayla on this for a while and now it is his turn. He doesn't want to sleep so he rolls to his back and then he can't go to sleep so he just cries.
No comments:
Post a Comment