Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Growing and Changing

It seemed like in 2 weeks Kayla learned to eat baby food, roll over and over ( in a row) scoot, get up on her knees, sit up on her own, and grew 2 teeth. How many of us could do that many new things. Tanner is more layed back and has no teeth to show but he eats up a storm, found his feet, can put his binky in his mouth, reaches for things, and can sit up with some help.

She is so close to crawling but just can't quite do it yet.

They both love the dogs and will reach their hand out to be licked. Oh well, we just try to wash it before it goes in their mouth.

Here is Tanner's favorite position. As soon as you lay him on his back, he rolls to his belly. Then he lifts his arms and legs and flops them all around, hence his dead fish impression. Most of the time he does it and laughs. I guess it is fun but it looks so uncomfortable, and sometimes he gets mad and forgets he knows how to roll to his back.

He has always slept on his tummy, but the other day I went in and he was on his side, the next night he was on his side again with his hand over the bumper pad, too cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My, but I feel like I have b een missing out. I have not looked here since your posted the Virginia pictures. I did not know Kayla was sitting up and had teeth. Kyle had said Kayla was rolling over. I'm delighted to have the email also.
Love, Mom