Sunday, February 3, 2008

6 months old

I can hardly believe half a year has gone by. THey are getting so big and grown up. Kayla now weighs 16 lb and Tanner is 14 lb 12 oz. This is no surprise to me as I lift them everyday. But everyone thinks Tanner is bigger than Kayla. I will have to take their heights as Tanner has always been longer.

Here are their monthly pictures in the bouncy seat. We will see how long until they don't fit anymore.


Kayla is fasinated by the dog(Tanner is too) They both always want to touch her and of course she wants to like their hands.

One day she just couldn't resist touching her paw, I was worried she would get scratched with those big nails but Patsy just layed there so still.


Before you know it Kayla will be crawling. She is already getting up on her knees and pushing. She has not started rocking yet but I am sure it is just a matter if time. Tanner on the other hand just lifts up his arms and legs when he is on his belly. I think he looks like a fish out of water as he flops them around. I will have to take a picture of it soon.
She is also sitting up pretty well. She can sit unassisted of a couple of minutes so I usually sit behind her or put her in the nursing pillow. Tanner on the other hand just pushes back until he is laying down. He likes to lounge and doesn't care to sit up. Oh well, he will learn when he is ready.

No comments: