It seems like over the past two weeks the babies have changed a lot. First a couple of funny thing. Kayla never took to the binky as much as I wished to help her be happy. Now all of a sudden she want it. Or I should say she wants Tanner's. So when I was in VA I gave her one to play with so she wouldn't take her brothers. Now sometimes she sucks on it. More often she chews on it but it keeps her busy and happy so who knows.
Back in October our dog Patsy jumped over our 7 foot brick wall and ran away. 4 months later we get her back. She loves the babies and wants to be closer than Sasha. She just came right over and layed by Kayla as she rolled around. I couldn't resist a picture.
1 comment:
Those pictures are adorable. I have a feeling she will always want what her brother has. She is looking so long in those pictures. Wow! So cute!
Post a Comment