Saturday, December 22, 2007

Aren't we cute

This is how Daddy loves to sit with his babies, but now they like to play and will get bored. I always tell him he needs to give them toys. I went shopping today and left him with both babies awake. He was so proud that he sat on the floor and played with them for an hour and 10 min. What a good daddy.


I went in the other day to put something in their room and this is how they were sleeping. They are starting to wake each other up more now, so I want to put them in seperate cribs, but they are so cute together. I went in the other day after I had put them down 40 min earlier and thought they wer asleep as they were not fussy, but I go in and both heads are up, and they are wide awake talking to each other. I am sure that will start to happen more often.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle is looking pretty content! Uncle Mike