The babies are enjoying playing so much now. I am putting them in the exercauser now, they only like it for a few minutes but hopefully so they will be able to spend more time in it.
My sister found the bumbo for $4 at a yard sale. They are $40 at the store and even $20 used, so it was a great find. She brought it all the way from Texas for us. So even Tanner has to use the pink one. They are loving it and liking being able to sit up and play more. They look so old. I love how when they lay by each other they always hold hands. I am always taking pictures of them holding hands. I hope they are always good friends.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
My Christmas season is complete now that I have new photos of the babies! Thanks! Mike
1 comment:
My Christmas season is complete now that I have new photos of the babies! Thanks! Mike
Post a Comment