Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baby Einstein

Everyone I know raved about Baby Einstein videos. I wasn't sure how mine would take to the videos. I tried a month ago and they didn't care. But now they love it. The video we have is 25 min and most of the time they will watch the whole thing without fussing. I can go get ready in teh morning or get some cooking done. Even if they are tired or grumpy, they will often watch for a while happy. It is nice to finally have something they love. THey never liked the swing or anything else for very long especially if they were fussy. It is great. I even have some friends who will lend me other videos so I won't have to watch the same one 1000 times, only 100:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are they watching Cops or Chips? Yeahah! Uncle Mike