Here is the invite I made for my littles birthday. I am so proud of myself. I learn how to with a little help from my good friend. As Kyle put it, the party isn't for the babies, they don't care. It is for us, having made it through the first year with twins. Let me tell you it hasn't been easy and still isn't but I wouldn't change it for the world. I love them to pieces. I have been horrible about blogging some of those cute little stories. I am going to try before their birthday to get them written down or I never will and then I will forget.

Here is a door sign I made that I will print out and then frame and hang.

2 comments:
Cute!!!
They look great! So cute!!
Great job on the invites and on doing so great with two sets of twins!
Post a Comment