Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Virginia Trip

We took a trip to Virginia at the begining of December. We had a great time. Here are some pictures from our activities. Kyle hanging out.
 Drew and Tiff
 Will and Nicole
 Tanner showing Drew how to play
 Hailey teaching Kayla how to play
 Kyle cutting up the Beef

 Riding Suzy. A highlight of the trip






 Making candy


 Christmas Tree cutting


 Drew and Tiff's first tree

 Our gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Whittier








 Took a trip to the museum on VT campus. See teh dinosaur foot prints.
 Dino found in Virginia
 Looking up at the dino
 A visit to the Duck pond
 Feeding ducks

 Hand feeding

 Off to the sheep barn

 Then the pig barn


 And the Dairy barn


2 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

Looks like an awesome trip! I miss Virginia!

Lauren in GA said...

So fun! I love seeing everyone on your blog. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that the Whittier kids are grown up with children of their own.

Ahhh, the Dairy barn! Grandpa Whittier is the greatest!