Ainsley arrived at 8:25 in the morning weighing in at 6lbs 3oz Lydia arrived 1minute 18 seconds later at 8:26 in the morning weighing in at 6lbs 2oz. Melissa is doing great. She is such a trooper, I am lucky to have her as my wife.
Wow - such big babies! Congratulations to all of you! How exciting - four kids under four years of age - truly an adventure. The girls are beautiful and we're excited to meet them in person.
I am so excited for you & Kyle. It was a nice surprise to check your blog yesterday & see this post! They are beautiful. I love their names too. I hope your recovery is going well. Enjoy your new little angels!
Yeah! I am so excited for you. One evening when Sophie's asleep I'll give you a call so you can fill me in on all the details. The girls are beautiful.
7 comments:
So happy to hear your beautiful girls are here! Congratulations on having such a sweet family.
Wow - such big babies! Congratulations to all of you! How exciting - four kids under four years of age - truly an adventure. The girls are beautiful and we're excited to meet them in person.
Congratulations! Apparently Ginger worked. Yah!
I am so excited for you & Kyle. It was a nice surprise to check your blog yesterday & see this post! They are beautiful. I love their names too. I hope your recovery is going well. Enjoy your new little angels!
Congrats!! They are so cute. I bet your kids love it. I hope you are doing well.
Many, many, many, many CONGRATS!! The new little ladies are adorable!!
Yeah! I am so excited for you. One evening when Sophie's asleep I'll give you a call so you can fill me in on all the details. The girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment