4 weeks ago I was at teh MFM and they estimated the girls weighed
Baby A- 3 lb 2 oz
Baby B- 2 lb 14 oz
So I headed back for another u/s to check growth yesterday at 33 weeks. I was hoping they would be just over 4 pounds. That is a lot of growth in 4 weeks. I was plesently surprised
Baby A- 4 lb 11 oz
Baby B- 4 lb 9 oz
Yeah for growth. At the end they estimate they grow 1/2 lb a week.If they do that they will be just over 6 1/2 pounds. Wow. That would be huge for twins. I already am carrying over 9 lb of baby, no wonder I am so uncomfortable all the time. Most people don't even do taht at the end much less with 4 more weeks to go. I could have 13 lbs of baby before this is over. Not to mention 2 sacs, 2 placentas, double the fluid. Hope I make it to the end before my body gives out.
No comments:
Post a Comment