Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Latest

Here is what is happening at our house lately

1- I am ready for these girls to join our family
2-I know they are not ready at almost 33 weeks. Another 4 to go.
3-Tanner loves to talk to my belly and tell me what the babies are saying
4- I don't get an opinion on anything I eat or want. It is always, do the babies like that, are the babies hungry, are they thirsty, do the babies need to eat?
5- Kayla will want to be a little mother, hope she is more of a help than a hinderance.
6-We might finally have names for our girls, but will have to meet them to decide
7-I have not really been sick in a month, yeah, but now having some evening nausea, not fun.
8-I can finally eat a little bit of sweets for the first time in 33 weeks
9-You can never eat enough to keep up with the babies, I always need new ideas of fast easy snacks
10-people are great at helping at the last minute or offering to help.
11- Two trial runs to L&D is more than enough, hope that is all I have to have.
12-Wish I had family closer for some help and support, but then  I might just move in when Kyle is working.
13-There is no way to get comfortable when you are this pregnant.
14-Took my first trip to the chiropractor, helped some but back pain is nothing to joke about
15-Waiting for a week with no dr appts. That would be nice
16-Love to feel my girls kicking and moving around. They both had the hiccups at 1 am this morning.
17-Love getting ultrasounds and seeing their growth. Excited to know how big they are at my appt on Wednesday.
18-My house really suffers from neglect, trying to ignore it.
19-Can't believe how little the clothes are that I have been getting out and getting ready, despite the fact they will be big on the girls at first.
20-Everyone says I don't look like I am having twins, well I sure feel like a whale, guess I should take a picture for everyone to see.

Thanks for reading
Not sure when the big day will arrive- but I will be more than ready.

2 comments:

The Miles Files said...

How exciting for you guys to be having two more. What a blessing! If anyone I know could do it, it would be you. You were always so organized and seemed to handle things that came your way. Enjoy this time, and hang in there. I am sure it can't be easy.

Lauren in GA said...

Thank you for the update! I am so sorry that you are so uncomfortable. I am really excited for you!