Much to Kyle's dismay the ultrasound tech found both babies were girls. I think he was in shock for like 5 minutes. LOL. I think he is hoping for a change at the next ultrasound. The tech said she had never been wrong in 25 yrs so I don't think there is much hope. She got pretty good pictures. They are both laying transverse (across) and weigh approx 11 oz. Measurements on the babies looked great with no problems though I do have a mild case of placentia previa that they will be watching.
5 comments:
This blog background is an abomination!!!!!!
Kyle H
Congrats! It seems fitting that you have lots of girls since you were surrounded by lots of boys growing up. Yeah!
Yay!! I'm so glad that you found out what you were having :) Congratulations on two more little princesses!
I agree with Nicki...you have all those brothers and now you get to enjoy lots of girls!!!
I forgot to say, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment