Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Household happenings.

Had my appt with MFM specialist. Both weigh 1 lb. Doing great. Both still girls. If you knew me back then, you will remember that at 19 weeks I was told I was having 2 girls. Two weeks later I was told boy/girl tiwns. So we wondered if they would get it right the first time. Aparently they did.

Still concerned about placentia previa. One is over the cervix and the other right beside. I go back in 3 weeks to monitor it. I have been having terrible headache that I can't get rid of. He gave me permission to take Excedrin to help. That will be nice.

Tanner is so cute with my belly. A couple of itmes a day he comes up and tells me he loves my babies so much. He wants to give my belly kisses, one on each side for each of his sisters. He can not wait for them to be born. Hopefully soon they will be moving enough for the kids to feel. They ask me often if the babies are kicking me.

I have been sorting through all the clothes I hvae been keeping for the last 3 years. My friend Amber just had twin boys so I will be passing them on to her and just saving the girl clothes. It is amazing to see how little some of the clothes are. Can't wait for my little angels to get here. I have just under 14 weeks lift.

No comments: