Sunday, May 16, 2010

Disneyland

We took the kids to Disneyland while we visited Kyle's parents in Anaheim. Here are some great shots of the fun we had. Here is Dumbo Ride.

Kyle's mom came with us and here are Kyle, Kayla and Grandma.
They were so excited to ride the carousel. I think it was the only ride that they really knew about.
Riding the Fire truck in Toon Town


I wasn't going to wait in line to meet Mickey Mouse as I didn't think it was worth the time. But we found him in the back of his house with no line at all. He was great and even though the kids didn't know what to do at first, he soon had them laughing.
Tanner wasn't always sure of what was coming. You know you have to keep an eye out on the Pooh ride, something might get you.
Tanner was all about the driving. Here he is on the bumper cars and you can tell he is in his element.
Kayla rode with Grandma and kept trying to crash.
Mid afternoon Tanner was worn out and needed a little snuggle time before he went back to the rides.
Autopia was one of the favorites for both of the kids.
A little time out for sibling love.
The rockets were Kayla's favorite and Dad even offered to take her on them as I woudln't because of the spinning nature of the ride. She started pulling and pushing on the wheel making it go up and down and did make Kyle feel not so hot.
I have a feeling the kids are going to remember that Grandma lives by Disneyland and will want to go in the future.

No comments: